Saturday 17th November & Sunday 18th November 10am -3.30pm
A craft fair with a difference! Craft stalls for those unusual Christmas gifts, including Pommiers pottery, Handmade Things (leather and wood workers), Jenna Fisher silver jewellery maker, Plainweave (replica medieval textiles), Runesmith (Celtic and Viking style jewellery and pagan goods- Sunday only), Melanie Crafts (soft toys, gemstone jewellery, Tudor hats and craft kits), Wild Brambles (cakes, sauces, gluten free goodies), House of Freyja (hand made cloaks, hand drawn art pendants and rare artefacts)
- The Knights of Escafeld doing battle on both days,
- An Escafeld living history tent on Sunday (have a go at making bees wax candles)
- An apothecary to tell of old remedies (Saturday),
- ‘Knights in Battle’ doing a chain mail making stall,
- a Hurdy Gurdy player on Saturday and The Beekeepers Chamber Folk group on Sunday (both very atmospheric).